Moms stay up all night overthinking about their children. A job nobody asked them to do but they brought it upon themselves anyways. What’s worse is that moms get upset that we don’t appreciate the fact that they do this. Like it is somehow our fault. And you know they mean well, they’re just going […]The Joys of Motherhood
- Prompt: What does “having it all” mean to you? Is it attainable?The age-old question of “having it all.” It’s a phrase that gets thrown around a lot these days, andContinue reading “Prompt: What does “having it all” mean to you? Is it attainable?”
- Wanna know what satisfies me?To know that the earth is spinning at over 1,000 miles per hour. It makes me feel like I’mContinue reading “Wanna know what satisfies me?”
- Prompt: What is the legacy you want to leave behind?Ah, the age-old question of legacy. It’s a question that has been posed to great thinkers, leaders, and evenContinue reading “Prompt: What is the legacy you want to leave behind?”
- Wanna Know What makes my day?When gravity doesn’t win and I don’t fall over. You know what also makes my day? Having a cleanContinue reading “Wanna Know What makes my day?”
- Prompt: Have you ever broken a bone?Ah, the age-old question – have I ever broken a bone? Well, dear reader, I am happy to reportContinue reading “Prompt: Have you ever broken a bone?”
- Prompt: What’s the oldest thing you are wearing today?Well, I have to admit, I feel a bit attacked by this question. Why does everyone assume that just because I’m a millennial, everything I wear is brand spanking new?I’ll have you know that I am quite fond of some of my old threads, thank you very much…..